Chase business, not refunds
You have better things to do than track late shipments and chase refunds — like taking care of your customers.
Let MCG’s Late Package Recovery service save you time and get your money back.
Here’s how Late Package Recovery works:
- We receive your shipping data directly from the carriers each week, then consolidate and analyze it through our custom and proprietary software.
- Post consolidation, we match each of your carrier’s delivery data and identify those packages that qualify for a refund.
- Our recovery center specialist then verifies carrier authorization and pursues refunds on your behalf.
- After receiving claims approval, each specific carrier credits the refunds directly into your account.
- Post refund, MCG provides you with a monthly status report that details and outlines information on late packages shipped and the refunds credited to your account.
- Our compensation is a share of the refunds we recover on your behalf
Let’s get your money back
- There’s no expense to turn it on
- Audits are completed weekly
- We pursue refunds on your behalf
- If you’re not happy with the amount of refunds generated, simply turn it off at no cost
The Problem with Money-back Guarantees for Late Packages
If a parcel is one minute late, you qualify for a refund. But getting that refund isn’t always easy. Download our free eBook, and start solving late package problems.
But don’t take our word for it
"MCG Logistics has been auditing our late package recoveries increasing our bottom line profits. We couldn't be happier with this service."
- Diamond Pistons
"Before we were auditing carrier Invoices manually. With MCG's Late Package Recovery system, we were able to create efficiencies and savings in an area that we didn't even know we could."
- O'Neill Sportswear
"We were skeptical about how much MCG would save us. That skepticism quickly disappeared as MCG secured 6 figure refunds for us each year."
- Monster Cable
Subscribe for updates related to compliance, new regulations, and expected industry rate hikes.